Spaces are still available for September 2021
Children who have been offered a place at Brixworth Primary School will have received a welcome letter outlining the key dates of transition and also an admission form to complete and return. If you have not received this, please contact the school office.
Key dates to be aware of:
- On Wednesday 30th June at 7 pm there will be a new parents meeting via zoom. The induction process for September will be explained in detail at this meeting. It is strongly advisable that parents of all the children starting in September attend this meeting.
- All children are invited to visit the Foundation Stage area in school and meet the current Foundation Stage teachers on Monday 5th July 2021.
- On Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd September parents/carers and child will be invited to meet your child’s class teacher and conduct individual meetings with each family.
- From Monday 6th to Tuesday 14th September inclusive all children will attend school for either the morning (9 am -12 pm) or the afternoon session (1 pm -3.30 pm). The younger half of the cohort will attend for the morning sessions and the older children for the afternoon sessions.
- From Wednesday 15th September all children will be full-time.
Our latest school brochure has also been published, which contains lots of information regarding uniform, school lunches etc. You can view our brochure by clicking below. Please note that the brochure was written prior to COVID-19 and some elements of school life may have temporarily changed.