Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news.
Brixworth Primary School uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
To log in to your ParentMail click here.
The ParentMail APP has a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile
- receive paperless copies of letters sent out from the School
- you can pay for Uniform, trips and events
- you can register your childs absence
- you will receive our Weekly newsletter Primary Word.