Clothes that are both smart and practical are best suited to school life. We suggest that children wear the following uniform:
- Navy blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Navy, black or grey skirt or pinafore
- Dark coloured shoes with a low heel
- Summer dress - blue check.
- Navy blue or black shorts
- White or light blue t-shirt
- Trainers for outdoor PE lessons
- Children should have a cloth/soft plastic bag in which to put their PE kit. This must be named and taken home regularly for tops and shorts to be washed
- Jewellery (other than stud earrings) are not permitted
- Tracksuits and sports tops are not acceptable as school-wear.
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE tshirts, shorts and fleeces bearing the school logo can be purchased directly from Brigade Uniform, please CLICK HERE
We also recommend that all parents join Brigade's Mailing list to receive special offers and promotions. JOIN HERE
Please use the link following link to view the full policy: School Uniform Policy