Clothes that are both smart and practical are best suited to School life. We suggest that children wear the following uniform:
- School Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Navy, black or grey skirt or pinafore
- Dark coloured shoes with a low heel
- Summer dress - blue check
- PE Kit (tops and shorts) in keeping with the school’s colours and uniform.
- Pupils should not wear trainers all day and must have a change of footwear for outdoor Physical Education lessons.
- Children should have a cloth/soft plastic bag in which to put their PE kit. This must be named and taken home regularly for tops and shorts to be washed.
- Jewellery (other than stud earrings) is not permitted.
- Tracksuits and sports tops are not acceptable as school-wear.
Sweatshirts, Polo shirts, PE Tshirts, shorts and Fleeces bearing the school logo can be purchased directly from Brigade, please CLICK HERE
Book bags, PE bags and water bottles can also be purchased via ParentMail from the school direct. Please note that there is a minimum charge of £3 on ParentMail. Items under £3 can be purchased via the school office with cash.
We also recommend that all parents join Brigade's Mailing list to receive special offers and promotions. JOIN HERE