Kingswood Catering Limited is our chosen school meals provider who prepare our school meals daily in our on-site kitchen pod.
They offer a three-week cycle of menus with 5 options to choose from which incorporate all the children’s favourites whilst ensuring the meals meet the nutritional standards expected of a school meal. At present, school meals are free to children in Foundation to Year 2. The cost of a meal for children in Year 3 to Year 6 is £2.30 a day.
If you would like your child to have school meals, please register on their website where you can pay on line.
Click here to visit the Kingswood Catering website to order your child’s meals.
Free School Meals
Find out if you’re eligible for meal support and how to apply.
You’re eligible for meal support if your child is between 5 and 16 years old and if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of pension credit
- Child tax credit (if you’re not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working tax credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit
- Universal credit - if you applied for it on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you’ve started receiving any of these benefits you’re eligible for meal support.
How to apply
Visit https://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/councilservices/children-families-education/schools-and-education/Pages/free-school-meals.aspx and complete the online application form.
COVID-19 2020 please note: we only receive funding for pupils who get food support because their parents receive any of the benefits listed above. If your child usually receives universal infant free school meals in years Foundation, Year 1 or Year 2 you will not be eligible.