Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
Brixworth Primary School uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
To log in to your ParentMail click here.
The ParentMail APP has a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- Receive paperless copies of letters sent out from the School.
- You can pay for Uniform, trips and events.
- You can register your childs absence.
- You will receive our Weekly newsletter Primary Word.