Summer Fair Mufti Day
On Friday 21st June we will be holding a mufti day for the children and in return we ask that you donate something for the Summer Fair.
These include: -
- A bottle of something for the Bottle Tombola (non-alcoholic or alcoholic)
- Items for the General Tombola - unwanted gifts are most welcome!
- Cakes for the Refreshment Stall
- Sweets/lollies etc (for hygiene purposes, these must wrapped, not individual sweets in jars). Our lovely helpers then divide them into Lucky Bags for the children to buy on the day
- Toys, Books and Soft toys
We very kindly ask that by Tuesday 18th June, you leave any soft toys that you may wish to donate in the KS1 activity area.
And then on Friday 21st June, prior to 9 am, please bring all other items to the school and leave them: -
- Main Hall – Any bottles, chocolates and General Tombola items
- KS1 Activity Area – Cakes for the Refreshment Stall, Toys and Books
Thank you so much for your support.