We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who has experience of teaching in Year 6. This successful candidate will also be expected to become a part of the School Leadership Team and will have an opportunity to lead a key area of school life, such as the curriculum or ICT.
We are able to offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- A caring ethos where all are valued.
- An exciting opportunity to develop professionally as a member of the School Leadership Team.
- Opportunities and support to develop initiatives.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a passion for learning and teaching.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of Year 6.
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
- Demonstrate excellence and commitment in all they do.
- Value the development of good relationships with parents.
- Be sympathetic to the Christian values of the school.
Closing Date: Friday 9th March
Interviews: w/c Monday 26th March